#BroomhillARTEYE Photography Competition
Click image for picture tour
Win an all-inclusive 1 night stay for 2 at Broomhill
Whether you're an experienced photographer or a smartphone snapper, send us a photo - it could be a study of a Carol Peace sculpture, a snapshot of your friends having fun or a photo of your favourite view in the Park. The more creative, the better!
We're looking for the best photos that capture the many faces of Broomhill.
At the end December, the Broomhill team will choose a winner for the #BroomhillARTEYE Photo of the Year Award.
Along with the title of "#BroomhillARTEYE Photo of the Year 2018", the winner will be awarded an all-inclusive one night stay for two at Broomhill Art Hotel, along with a one-year pass to the Broomhill Sculpture Park.
How to enter
Think you can do better? Enter your images by email to email@example.com, subject heading #BroomhillARTEYE2018, include your name, contact details, twitter handle (if you have one) and the date the image was taken OR submit your entry via Twitter ( or Instagram using the hashtag #BroomhillARTEYE2018 and tag us.
Closing date for entries: Fri 07 Dec 2018.
Conditions of entry
- Images must be taken at Broomhill.
- Subject to include images of art/sculpture, interaction with people, garden & wildlife or performances.
- Maximum of 3 images entered per person, accompanied by your name and the date you visited us.
- You agree to allow Broomhill use of your images on the website, in social media and in other publications, in return for crediting your name.
- If third parties are interested in your work we will not share your details, but we will notify you.